We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered, and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy, and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community
- To be the employer of choice in the community
- To be a financially viable agency
Meet our Administration
Dedicated RN with over 20 years supervisory experience in Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Pain Management, Hematology, Home Health, and Hospice. Provided quality patient care, as supervisor in a 700 bed hospital. Commited to clinical excellence and philosophy of "highest standard of patient care."
Graduated from OSU as a Licensed asa Registered Nurse now having over 12 years experience in the nursing field. I have a genuine desire to care for others. I feel very blessed to be able to say at the end of the day, I made a positive difference in someones life and to me that is what nursing is all about.
Marisa graduated from LVN school in 1999 in Wichita Falls, Texas, as well as a Phlebotomy Tech certification in 2012. Marisa worked for several years as a LVN in Texas before going back to school for her Special Education degree. She also worked for North Texas United Way as a grant writer for the education department. Marisa has been with Around the Clock Home Care since 2014.
Lawton ARea Scheduling Coordinator
In 2006, Chevonne began working in the Healthcare field while working with juvenile males in a group home setting. Being hired on as an Administrative Assistant gave her the ability to learn all aspects of the company which later led to being promoted to Interim Program Manager. After the closing of the facility in 2012, Chevonne took her career in a different field and began working with a local cellphone company. While there an opportunity came available for her to return to the healthcare field by working under a government contract with the Affordable Healthcare Act. In January of 2016, notice came that this contract would be ending. During that time off, she enrolled into school pursing her degree in Management. Chevonne then began working with Around the Clock Home Care in July 2016 as a Homemaker and Schedule Coordinator.
Chickasha Area Scheduling Coordinator
Tiffany started her career working as a Tax Specialist, but felt a need for a career change that would reward her everyday life. Tiffany started work in 2012 as a Habilitation Training Specialist for Adults with developmental disabilities for 3 year before moving in to the Health Care at Around the Clock Home Care. Tiffany started working in the field with one on one client care before her recent promotion to Scheduling Coordinator.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values which include:
- Keeping our client's health, quality of life and well being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities;
- Recruting, training, and retaining competent staff;
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recongnition and reward;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care indusry; and,
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.